Monday, September 26, 2011

workworkwork

this week is going to be reallyreally crazy. It doesn't help much that I also have awesome things like "apply for scholarships!" and "find a ride home for fall break!" and "get a flu shot!" and "go grocery shopping... in the rain!" thrown on my to-do list.

REGARDLESS, I am not depressed at all. Today in swimming I learned that I could have/now can pass the test using sidestroke (which is really good, because I know it, it uses the least energy of all "front" strokes, AND I don't have to put my face in the water and risk losing my contacts/contracting an evil disease from the pinkeye infected goggles. I'm dead serious.)

I also had great luck in finding a good friend who happened to be sitting by himself at lunch at the same time I was about to resign myself to sitting by MYself.

I also am not despising this Philo paper. Who knew?

Kathryne

No comments: