Saturday, September 3, 2011

Last Friday Night...

...I sat alone in my dorm for a very long time 8:30-11:30) before being kidnapped to go watch Super Mario and then some strange Lifetime show (11:30-1:30).

This Friday night, after a totally HOT and HUMID pep rally (which I ditched really early... about the same time the pom squad started dancing to "Friday" by Rebecca Black), I went to a neighbor dorm's "study lounge." We watched Jurassic Park (ewwww reptiles) and Dr. Who (ewwww reptilian space monsters). Then we played Apples to Apples for about 3 hours. It's the most "college" thing I've done so far... staying out until parietals and all. Oh, and eating a full pack of fruit snacks, which apparently contains 2.5 servings. That's about 32 grams of sugar. Now my hands are kinda shaky :P

Tomorrow I do another "college" thing... football! yikes! (watching, not playing... don't worry :P)

Kathryne

No comments: