Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday!

I can hardly think of a better way to spend my 18th birthday than I did. Reading a book I wanted to read before/after the Philo exam, practicing for Iron Sharpens Iron praise team, eating food, fielding 101 Facebook notifications, eating more food... Yeah. Except maybe that I would have liked to talk to my family, but now that I actually have time I think they would be really mad if I called. Seeing as it is 1am.

I like the people I am meeting.

Oh, and I wore my favorite skirt today. The one I have had since I was 12, and wore in my senior pictures, and wear a lot. Then I spilled hot chocolate all over it BUT because of birthday magic and the properties inherent in a $10 skirt that lasts 5 years, it came out really really easily. Im getting good at hand washing clothes :P

Kathryne

No comments: