Monday, September 5, 2011

insanity

I have had THE craziest weekend in a long time. I haven't even responded to emails since... like... Thursday, or something crazy like that.

Today I woke up and thought I needed to bring my sweaters out of storage, which is a crazy thought for Labor Day. But in the afternoon the weather was as perfect as I've ever felt weather, and I was happy.

Also, discussing literature makes me really, really happy.

And swim class wasn't terrible! I think I know a lot of people. It's strange. I never know a lot of people. Do I? Apparently I have the best "Well-back-home-I..." stories. But that is mostly due to my graduating class of five and the fact that I am close and intimate friends and/or family members with more than one legitimate mime.

Kathryne

No comments: