Sunday, July 31, 2011

Movies...!

I am bad at watching movies, but that is what I did for a total of about 7.5 hours today.

And I enjoyed myself.

See, when I watch a movie I get very easily sucked into the emotions of the characters, especially if they are portrayed well. For that reason, I have very high sensitivity to/low tolerance for intensity of any kind (especially violence). I'm not very experienced in these matters, you know.

And still, now 50 minutes after the last one ended, I can't quite detach myself from the experience of the movie in order to properly analyze it. Which makes me mad, because I analyze EVERYTHING, while it is still happening.

Sigh. Movies >.<

I might have more intelligent things to say about the first two extended edition Lord of the Rings movies tomorrow.


Kathryne

No comments: