Tuesday, July 26, 2011

friends, old and new...

Story time first.
At daycare today, one of the little girls was crying because she missed her mommy. As I was trying to comfort her, Jacob, a 6 year old boy, came up to me.
Jacob: Do you want to play Spinny Uno with me, Miss Katie?
Me: Not right now Jacob, just a minute.
Jacob: DAMN! I'm going to break my arm off! Damn! Damn!!!!
Me: ...?!?!?! JACOB! We do not use those words here!
Jacob: DAMN.
(needless to say, he got an epic time-out.)

After work I went to Marina's, and she and Rachel and Megan and I hung out. That was fun. I painted my nails two different kinds of blue. My mom thinks it's terrible but I kind of like it.

Then I came home to find my class schedule for the first semester. Then I began to discuss it with a girl I found on Facebook, named Ashley. We have Elements of Stats together... and she likes the same books I do, which basically means we are going to be BFFs, right? :P But all in all I believe this is going to be a good semester, despite all of the math and physics and PE.

Kathryne

No comments: