Friday, February 18, 2011

Tidbits from Indiana

Drove around town for an hour today to find the hotel. yayy.

Talked with a lot of very cool people at Notre Dame.

Only in my family would going out to eat in a fancy restaurant include three-dimensional coordinate systems drawn in ultra-fine point blue pen and block lettering on the tablecloth and over the styrofoam boxes of leftovers.

Just got in from the campus ministry thing I visited. Yes it is 1 o'clock in the morning. Yes I have been up since 7:30. Yes my eyes do really hurt from wearing contacts that long. But it was worth it.

Questionable is whether it was worth soaking completely through the only pair of walking shoes I brought. turns out they had about 3 feet of snow until... well... yesterday, and now it is more like 3 feet of water creating a continual river down all of the sidewalks.


Overall fabulous time.

Kathryne

No comments: