Friday, February 4, 2011

[insert heart symbol that is HTML-incorrect here]

Yesterday
-The Awkward Feely Conversation, during which Rachel and I both tripped over things because it was so Awkward and about Feelings
-"Rachel... the lawn gnome trucker!!!"
-Watched Titanic, finally. I enjoyed it thoroughly; it was a work of art. The motif of the hands is brilliant.
-Sleepover with Megan!

Today
-Saw Caleb a bunch for the first time in a while :)
-Began working on part of Christine's halfway present... yes, there will be one. muahaha. ha. ha.
-Learned tandem Charleston. The lead part. Partially. Ish. But it was fun. :)
-"Don't drool on me!" (my sister cracks me up)
-Dancing.
-Dancing in my sparkly outfit.
-Dancing lots of times and only hitting Mark in the face once :P
-Did I mention dancing?
-DADDY IS HOME!!!!<3

Kathryne

1 comment:

Christine said...

haha... you make me smile. :)
i miss you!!