Monday, February 21, 2011

highlights + world domination

Highlights of my day:

  • Not finding even a decent pair of tennis shoes and sweatshirt for Sports Day (school spirit week), and so deciding to be ironic and wear my Bookworm shirt and a skirt and heels.
  • Watching Caleb slide his lunchbox across the table over near to me so that we can sit together and discuss our plans for world domination. Our triumvirate will consist of him (executive brute force), Megan (diabolical and charismatic genius), and me (contingency-planning and law-constructing).
  • Mrs. B looking me in the eye as she returns my Glass Menagerie vs Hamlet essay and saying, "This is the best essay I have ever received from a student." VICTORY.
  • Daddy's flight to China has been POSTPONED because of snow!! So he will be here for small group, which is awesome.
And for now, I am achey and have chills, so I think I will not try to write my History/Literature/Thesis essays due this week and instead do Math homework (which does not require coherent sentences anyway)... and then go to bed.

Kathryne

No comments: