Friday, October 22, 2010

My Day in Pictures

(with captions)

The Good:
Forgot to tell y'all yesterday, but... I GOT NEW SHOES! (I really am a teenage girl, deep, deep down)

Blackberry jam + new jar of peanut butter = heaven

The Bad:
[Conspicuous lack of art-gallery-ish pictures]
Only got to go to Norman Rockwell exhibit, and not even all of that, and that only for 20 minutes.

Stupid low lighting and weird ISO messed up all my pictures from the Harvest Party :/

The Random:
haha... read it. all of it.

Oh, Dalvin. You put us to shame.

Oh, Kevin... you are a shame :P (just kidding. but Larry the vampire sticker and Agnes his girlfriend are a little odd).


"Lady" Kathryne (not-de-Bourgh! it's spelled differently!)

2 comments:

Colin said...

that picture of license plates is pretty epic.

Katie said...

Isn't it though?! My thought process was like... wow, 50 nonsense license plates... whee... um... o.0... woah!