Wednesday, October 6, 2010

finished.

The Good: I have officially and successfully finished- my first college interview, my senior thesis proposal, my 3-page history essay, my Latin homework, and a good LOT of my college applications!

The Bad: I have officially and successfully finished- that part of my life where I get to sleep seven hours a night.

The Random: APPLE CIDER! (*swoons*)

And some quote catch-up...

"I have the attention span of, like, a squirrel." -Kevin

"Debate presentations are in two weeks. I will have a tazer. If you go above 8 minutes 15 seconds, I will taze you. If you stop short 7 minutes 45 seconds, I will taze you." -Mr. V
"Are you SERIOUS?!" -Victoria

"...for my students not in Chapter 10--" -Mr. C
"...NAPTIME! You couldn't have said it better yourself!" -Megan

"Maybe one day I'll be a tenth-grade girl." -Megan

"Let this be a lesson to you. Like what I like. Hate what I hate. And your world will be a more pleasant place." - (who else) Megan


Kathryne

No comments: