Wednesday, October 27, 2010

--

I have no good title ideas.

The Good: Even though I have been recently turning my alarm off in my sleep (?), and even though I didn't wake up until 8:25 as a result, and even though my hair was superpoofy today, I made it to school by 8:42 (only slightly late).
Also, started learning Let All Mortal Flesh... on the piano, even though that's not technically a part of the medley. That has yet to be begun.

The Bad: Starting to crash. Starting to wonder, how do I say no, more? Handling time and saying just those two letters... it's so elementary! I mean, I already say/have said "no" to...
  • church praise team
  • church anthem choir
  • Studio Art II
  • second half of Megan's chorus time
  • Varsity Basketball (that was a toughie. they were begging. BEGGING.)
  • youth group
  • all stuff on Sunday afternoons
  • Google/Facebook chat 80% of the time
  • shopping, ever
  • babysitting, ever
...and yet I'm still struggling to keep up with school work and finding myself neglecting college prep? why? I'm honestly not trying to whine about how busy my life is, because I know compared to others' it's simply not. But I'm having trouble learning how to deal with this.

The Random: We (12th graders) are going to make a video of each of us parodying another. Creating caricatures of each other. Whatever. It's fun.
Kevin will do Rachel (...lol. I have no words.)
I get Megan (quotes, anyone?)
Dan gets me (he'll wear a poofy wig)
Rachel has Kevin (THAT should be entertaining)
Megan has Dan (not sure about that yet)

Quote from Kevin:
"Let's wear shoes that make our toenails fall off!" (mocking Rachel aka Princess aka flitting ballerina lady)

Kathryne

No comments: