Tuesday, October 26, 2010

AWRUOHAACHRISTMASERGIHAE

The Good: AAHHH! I get to arrange a medley for choir!! I have never done that before, but I am super excited, because it's a CHRISTMAS medley. The girls are picking between these three (with really stupid names)...
  1. Angels (Hark, the Herald Angels Sing; Angels We Have Heard on High; O Come All Ye Faithful... based on BarlowGirl's Angelic Proclamation Medley)
  2. Night/Lullaby (Silent Night; O Holy Night; It Came Upon a Midnight Clear; Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence, etc)
  3. The Child (What Child is This; One Small Child; Gentle Mary Laid Her Child; Away in a Manger, etc)
The Bad: Busy bee >.<
(have to finish this skirt, find time to go to JoAnne's to get a zipper for the thing, do Bible study prep, keep up with homework, and prepare for all my different choirs... and this weekend I will not be home. Legitly. All of these things are wonderful, but they add up to mean DISASTER aka less sleep. I need to learn to say no.)

The Random: lolol. Picture day. No individual pictures, thank all that is good and gracious in the yearbook department... senior pics go in! But our class pic is ridiculous. See illustration (which is, unfortunately, kind of accurate... guess who is who! And don't you love my stick figures? :P)


Kathryne

PS- made my day-- "Flitting is marvelous!" (-Princess)

No comments: