Saturday, July 10, 2010

good things!

God did cool things for me today.

Like, I needed to go to the library to return Colin's Ted Dekker book. But my parents couldn't take me. SO I randomly posted on Facebook, "Anyone going to the library today?" and... 20 minutes before it closed for the night, my friend called. And wanted to know if I still needed to go. And... we went! and made it there 5 minutes before closing!! And I got 2 Regina Spektor CDs along with my next summer reading assignment!!!

ANDDD then there was swing. And I actually danced a lot. And... for the record, "The Chicken Dance" is the single weirdest Virginia Reel song EVER.

Now Erin is sleeping over.
Tomorrow I have, in a row:
CYMA small group leaders' meeting,
LIT & CYMA Leaders' meeting,
David's birthday party, and
2 graduation parties for people I haven't spoken to in about 5 years.


Kathryne

No comments: