Saturday, July 10, 2010

busy days make me HAPPY!

Small Group leaders' meeting went fabulously. Those are some of the most entertaining, lovable, hilarious right-brained adults I know. I think I am kindof both left & right... but, definitely leaning left. I love me some SCHEDULES! YES!
...Which leads me to the next meeting. We got a lot accomplished and had a lot of fun. And ate a lot of food.
And then there was David's birthday party... happy birthday, for the fourth time, by the way... and we played Risk, and I did not lose! Colin lost, and everybody else won because we got bored and quit. BTW, Colin, letting someone who borders you (coughMarkcough) play for you after you go home is not the best strategy.

I had a fabulous day. Now off to do my LIT homework!

KathryneLink

2 comments:

Colin said...

pfft. I know that, but I just didn't care at that point.

David said...

lol...Vielen Dank!