Saturday, July 3, 2010

CYMA Small Groups :)

YAY!
Okay, for those of you who do not know, I get to lead a small group of 10-11 year-old girls at my church's music & arts summer camp. And I am SUPER excited.

Today I got my list of girls...
I got Rachel :) she is my little buddy.
AND I got two girls who were in the daycare I used to work in. How on Earth did that happen? They don't even go to my church! So that was a (pleasant? maybe) surprise. Hey, I haven't really known them since they were little 7-8s, and I sure hope they've grown up :P

All my lesson plans are complete. I am so happy... I shall not ever be a teacher, but I did have so much fun planning my 30-minutes-a-day :) We're going to do all kinds of things; like charades and friendship bracelets and skits and posters! yay for 5th graders!

Kathryne

No comments: