Thursday, November 12, 2009

Daddy Date Nite =)

Tonight was my Daddy-Daughter-Date Night (say it with me... awwwww!)

and we went to TGI Friday's. Yum!!!

while we were there, he got two emails through his phone.

Last night, he sent an invitation to a dating couple at church (two separate email addresses) to come to our house on Sunday for lunch. We get the responses tonight (paraphrased)...

"Sure! Sounds great!"
-Him

"We haven't collaborated yet, but it still looks good. I'll be bringing something, probably Italian, that can be prepared ahead and stuck in the oven. He'll be bringing..." (and so on)
-Her

My dad and I had a HUGE laugh about this... we imagined them as spoken responses, probably taking about the same amount of time from the two of them.

(BTW- some of my favorite people in the world, I love 'em!)

Kathryne

No comments: