Tuesday, November 10, 2009

AP World History

Generally, AP World is NOT something that makes me smile. However. Today, I (finally) finished a 50-question SUPERHARD take-home test that I thought would never end.

See, in class, I spent 45 minutes on the first 11 questions. uuughhhh. Today was my last day to complete it, and, wouldn't you know, I still had 35 problems left to do. So I steel myself for a three-hour ordeal, which would be hard since I had an LIT meeting tonight (also smiles =)), but somehow walked away, finished, after... wait for it... ONE HOUR!! go Kathryne!!

In my defense, it did get considerably easy as it went along. It went from questions like "Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of Western modernization in the 20th century", with five very reasonable options, to questions like the one "Which of the following is NOT a condition of totalitarian regimes," with one of the answers being "selective purchase of tickle-me-Elmo dolls."

Uh...
duh.

*Peace*

Kathryne

No comments: