Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas is here/ Bringing good cheer/ To young and old/ Meek and the bold

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!
I especially, superlyreallyamazinglyLOVE Christmas music.

Today, I loaded my Christmas music onto my iPod.

Now, don't look at me like that... yes, I know it's not Thanksgiving yet... but it IS Thanksgiving break and that is GOOD ENOUGH.

You're probably wondering why I don't talk about how I went on an all-day field trip to see a Shakespeare play with my Brit Lit class. Well, that made me smile, but it was more like a grimace. Christmas music is MORE smile-worthy.

In honor of the season, from today on I am going to have a "Christmas-song-of-the-day" that I shall post and promote and make you want to buy.

Todays?
Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silent, by Red Mountain Church

Kathryne

No comments: