Monday, August 24, 2009

Learn Something New...

Today was pretty quiet.
Until the evening.
When I had my LIT meeting. sigh.
...not that it's a bad thing or anything, I mean I love Leaders-In-Training, but that was the end of the quiet.

HOWEVER. I can say that that's where I got my smiles =)
It seems like every time I get together with those kids (and by kids I mean my age, but "young at heart") I just can feed off of them and grow in my faith, get to know them, and learn something about myself. Today, I figured out a bit more of how my brain works vs how my friend Erin's does. I'm an abstract learner... she is concrete. I hated projection and loved doing sound board, but she was the complete opposite. I focus BETTER doing multiple things at once.

So, I've decided that I'm going to start taking notes backwards in school this year. It might help me focus in class better than I used to.

Kathryne

No comments: