Monday, August 3, 2009

*Apologies*

This past week has been a very bad one, and a very good one. It was very bad in that I was soooo busy ALL week, but very VERY good in that I was busy doing what I love.

This week was the week of the arts camp at my church. Being an LIT (Leader-In-Training) this was my week to be involved (read: be at church 7:45-3:30 even though the camp was 9-2) and make a difference (read: whittle 3.5 hours of video footage into a four-minute clip to be shown at church yesterday).

So I could list all the things that made me smile since I last posted, but I was working with 8-13 year olds. Just about everything that happened made me smile! One thing that actually made me start tearing up it made me smile so hard was when a little boy was interviewed as to his favorite elective, and he said "Guitar is the best because we get to sing songs about Jesus." I mean, doesn't that make a week of work just worth it?

It was also great to get to work with some of my best friends, and to see them get through and GET OVER silly dramas by the end of the week. God works, eh?

Kathryne

No comments: