Thursday, August 27, 2009

Coincidence? maybe.

This morning we had our first student government meeting of the year. Actually, more like our second-to-last of last year, but whatever. Anyhow, when we were bouncing ideas off of each other, my guidance councilor brought up... SWING. the dance. Yeahh, so we just might be able to sponsor swing lessons for the school this year. How COOL would that be??

As a second note, I found a song I want to do with Girls' Chorus this year... as the secondary pianist, I find myself doing that occasionally =) It's called "By Our Love" by Christy Nockels (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5NPUWCzsU0). It's gorgeous, and not too complicated a piano part. Of course, I haven't taken a lesson since 4th grade, and I read chord charts, so it won't be exactly the same, but whatever.

Kathryne

No comments: