Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oops... again.

I WILL get it right this time.

I'll post for yesterday AND today.

Alright, so yesterday...
I went to a youth group party at my friends' house (which is awesome), and went swimming, swinging, talking, eating, etc. But the best part was showing up and seeing my counselors from my youth group's mission trip to Washington DC July 5-11! Sarah & Sofia were wonderful to us there, and to show up to a party and see that they'd driven all the way to see us on their day off was wonderful :)

And today...
I spent forever on it, and finally got my finances from the past year and a half or so all tightened up! I accounted for and reconciled all my interest, and the spending and saving I've done since then, and it's all done!
...plus I have a binder for it :) I love binders.

Kathryne

No comments: