Saturday, December 12, 2009

awesome, I say

I know it's not nighttime, but my moment has already come. And, sadly, it's gone too.

I went shopping with an old friend I haven't seen in a while, which was AWESOME.

we went to eat at a restaurant by the mall.

About 45 minutes later, I realize my (mom's) phone is missing. BAAAADDD. So we backtrack to the restaurant, and find a guy and his ... friend? I dunno, sitting at our old table. I don't see the phone, so I start to freak a little. then I realize the guy is talking on a phone, and there's another one on the table. OMGness. He's talking on my mom's phone!!

This very awesome stranger had taken the time to look up my mom in the contacts section and call her, and it was so very sweet =)

Unfortunately, I had to call her back very quickly and so I don't think I got to thank him quite as much as I should have. I hope he got the message that I was very very grateful, and oh, what a relief.

Christmas song of the day:
Offering, by Casting Crowns

Kathryne

No comments: